MENU

Slide

Sunday, January 15, 2006

listening to : kiss goodbye by wang leehom

i love that song, reminds me of sth sweet :)
really sweet. that strong shoulder willingly to be there for me to lean my head on
holding me tightly, all my frustration gone felt so relaxed and loved.

i've been thinking alot..
really alot whether i still love him or not
or could it be just our beautiful memory hanging on to the thinest thread of our relationship
that makes me like that ?
trust him again ? cherish him ? be the fidelis i were all over again ?
is this relationship worth it ?

well, DOCTOR ngeesong lolss.
told me, trust him & have faith in him or else there's no point hanging on.

DEN, DOCTOR brandon told me
" maybe you don't like him no more le ? if you really like him, den you gotta trust. but if not ? den too bad for him.. who ask him that time don't wanna be faithful to you ? "

TRUST. i'll have faith with him, at least.. i'll will try my best?

DARLING ! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU !

hahas den, i was talking to *someone* can't say who, in case she sees.
hmm. he keep tell me he very sian he very sian
den i told him,

fidel : " go sleep lor, tmr still got sch worh"

someone : cannot lah

fidel : why ? sian den cannot sleep de meh ?

someone : cause i'm waiting for someone to come online

fidel : aiyo she dont need to sleep on har ?

someone : hais, then i'll still wait lorh. in case she cannot sleep then come online how ?

fidel : hahas, wahh. so sweet lehh.. she so xinfu.

someone : hais, as if she cares. sad la, waiting for something that will never happen.

fidel : aiyoh den call her lor ?

someone : don't want lah, later she still sleeping how ?


so sweet right ?
like, watching over her quietly.
i wonder if it'll ever happen to me
so loved. like he's so.. there for her anytime

No comments: